Skip to content
How do I change my French door water filter?
- Find your filter inside your fridge in the upper right corner.
- If the cover is marked 'Pull', pull it towards you to open. If it is unmarked, try pushing the tab in and down, then pull towards you.
- Release the filter by turning it counterclockwise. Drain the water and throw away.
- Unpack your new filter and remove the seals.
- Attach your new filter by turning it clockwise the reattach the cover.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh