Skip to content
How do I change my push button water filter?
- Look for the cartridge cap down on the base grille. Leave the cap on.
- Use the eject button and pull out the filter cap without twisting it.
- Turn the cap counterclockwise to remove. Save the cap. Throw away your old filter
- Unpack your new filter and remove the O-ring covers.
- Align the arrows on the new filter and cap. Turn clockwise to lock.
- Reinsert the filter till the eject button pops out. Test cap for snugness.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh