Procedure for Programming WG04F02323 Washer Control Housing WH12X10520
Procedure for Programming WG04F02323 Control
When replacing the control board, the washer will not function until the replacement control board has been programmed.
The replacement control board will always enter into test mode t01 on initial power-up.
Replaces old part number: WH12X10457
To program the replacement control board:
1. Reconnect power to the washer. The display will now show "---",
which means no model has been selected.
2. Rotate the cycle knob until the correct model number is displayed:
- Select 5 for models WBVH5100, GBVH5140, GBVH5200, WBVH5200, GBVH5300, WBVH5300.
- Select 6 for models GFWN1000, GFAN1000, GFWN1100, GFAN1100.
3. Press & hold the Start key for 3 seconds (or until a second beep is sounded)
4. Press the power key to reset the control.
Note: If the error was made in programming the control, enter test mode and select t01. Then repeat steps 2 through 4.
Buy spare parts in our store at Appliance Parts Canada from our team of spares experts that have a vast knowledge of the domestic appliance industry and will help you find any part you need and get it to you as fast and cheap as possible. Please email us for spare availability.
WANT TO GET IN TOUCH? You are welcome to contact us by email sales@appliancepartscanada with inquires or through our contact form. We are always here to help!
LOOKING FOR SUPPORT? If you're having any troubles or don't know what to do while purchasing appliance parts or accessories through our store, then call us toll-free: 1-800-451-9832